What’s On This Week?
Join us online via Facebook Live and take part in the final week of Leander Club’s Fitness and Yoga classes.
Alternatively, book one of our Thursday talks. This week, Leander Club President Mike Sweeney CBE is sharing his reflections on 22 years as Chairman of Henley Royal Regatta.
Showcase Events for Members & their Guests
Our programme of showcase events runs throughout the year, providing Members and their guests with good food and entertainment.
Join a Group, Society or Club
Members are welcome to join any of our groups or set up a new one. From book club to cycling groups, and supper talks to investment forums, there’s something for everyone.
HEALTH & FITNESS
Online fitness classes for Members – every week day to 5th March
The class type varies, so there’s something for everyone – and if you can’t join us on the day, don’t worry, each class is available on the website, so you can watch again. You don’t need to sign up or have any special equipment to take part.
Classes run 12.00-12.45 GMT
- Monday – Cardio HIIT with Toby Garbett – “High intensity interval workout” with warmup and a range of different body weighted exercises
- Tuesday – Yoga with Katherine Copeland
- Wednesday – Pilates with Toby Garbett – top ten core strength moves
- Thursday – Yoga with Katherine Copeland
- Friday – Pure strength with Toby Garbett – How to use your body weight and home apparatus (chairs, tables and even bottles of wine!) to get a great workout
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
THERE’S LOTS GOING ON EVERY WEEK
Click any of the events below to send us an email and make a booking, once we are reopen.
Events for Members
GROUPS, SOCIETIES & CLUBS
OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS
You are invited to join other liked-minded Members and take part in as many of our groups as you like. You can also suggest a new group of your own too! Please click on the group to learn more
Every Tuesday and Friday morning 6:30 am
OPEN WATER SWIMMING CLUB