Everyone is invited to Leander’s first ‘love local’ Christmas market, to be held on Tuesday 12th December from 6pm-9pm in the Clubhouse!
Nearly all our stallholders are local craftspeople and food producers, so come along and support our fantastic town’s talent! The stallholders have each contributed to Leander Club’s boat club fund which supports our young athletes in their mission to race for Team GB.
Wrap up your Christmas shopping in one go with
- Leander kit, merchandise and gifts
- Christmas trees by Jim and Justin of Aston
- Art by Tall Chin Illustrations
- Digby Fine English wine
- Cashmere from Susie Pringle
- Hampers from The Henley Larder
- Nettlebed Creamery cheeses
- Wreaths and table displays from Moomi Botanicals
- Honey and candles from Honeys of Henley
- Candles from House of Bluebelle
- Dormouse Jewellery
- Jo Haley, Beauty and Wellbeing Coach
- HOT Creative
Mince pies and mulled wine will be available! Invite your friends – this event is open to the general public.