Friday 11th September 7-11 pm
We are celebrating our chefs’ talents in a Summer celebratory dining experience for Members and their guests.
A selection of tasty dishes prepared by Vas and the team, will be served in bowls throughout the event, enabling you to try some different treats and enjoy some classic favourites.
The evening is very informal so the dress code is casual and the food will be served outdoors, weather permitting. Seating will be available in the garden and the decking on a first come, first served basis and we kindly ask Members to maintain social distancing, where necessary.
The bar will be open from 5pm.
The Summer Kitchen Showcase Menu
- Tomato marshmallow with Parmesan
- Crayfish bonbon with passionfruit
- Poppy seed and goat cheese cookies
- Chorizo madelines with Parmesan custard
- Prawn cracker with lemon mayo and caviar
- Mini profiteroles with chicken liver mousse
- Steamed cod with curried mussels and summer vegetables
- Crispy Oxtail with truffle creamed potatoes and celeriac remoulade
- Honey glazed duck with peas and baby gem salad
- Pork belly, scallop and apple
- Teriyaki salmon with mango and coriander salsa
Tickets on sale now – £40 each
The number of tickets are restricted to meet Government guidelines, so, we would ask that Members book a maximum of 2 tickets each.
In the event that we have some tickets remaining, please let us know if you’d like to add any extra names to the waiting list, at the time of booking or subsequently.
To book, please contact the events team by email or call the Club on 01491 575782.