The Leander Rowing Experience
For any team to work, it needs shared goals, whether those are in the military, business, or sport. Unless they have clear goals, it is simply a group of people working together. To be effective, there also has to be a mutual understanding and a reliance on one another. Everyone must ‘pull their weight’.
Whether your need is to motivate employees or entertain trade customers, a Leander Rowing Experience is designed to inspire and entertain, leaving a lasting impression on all who participate.
These days are suitable for 5 – 20 participants in up to 4 boats with a cox and 3 athletes per boat.
For full information on Rowing Experience days at Leander Club, please download information using the links at the bottom of the page or call 01491 575782
• Day membership to Leander Club
• Athletes, coxes & coaches – in the gym and on the water
• Use of all equipment including boat on the river and rowing machines in the gym with software racing programme (if required)
• Coffee & pastries, ‘Crew Lunch’, afternoon tea and all soft drinks during the day
• Meeting room – with state-of-the-art equipment
• Overnight accommodation – 11 individually designed en-suite rooms
• Motivational speakers – current Olympic medallists, coaches or Leander Olympic legends
• Photos and video of the rowing session
• Prizes from the ‘Pink Hippo’ shop
5 to 20 participants – 5 per boat (+ 3 Leander athletes & a cox per boat)
Alternatively, packages can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
For full information, please download information using the links at the bottom of the page or call 01491 575782
“I wish to express my thanks and congratulations to all members of Leander staff and athletes involved in our Leadership Development & Coaching Programme event. Every aspect of food, drink and hospitality service, the whole on-and-off-the–water experience at Leander, was outstanding.”
Stuart Branch, Group HR Director, The Weetabix Food Company
“I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to you and your team for making our event run so smoothly. Our guests all had a wonderful time and learnt so much about your club, the academy and our association. The athletes were all so wonderful, very engaging with our guests and as always, well-spoken and helpful. The catering was wonderful and the team were great. All, in all a wonderful day was had by all so thank you to everyone who played a role in making it all happen.”