Fitness Group Classes-Online
Welcome to the Leander Lockdown Fitness Classes Online from Monday 11 January
Lockdown is not the same as shut down, and in true Leander spirit, just as the athletes are still training hard, we’d like to give our Members the chance to join in too.
You don’t need to sign up or have any special equipment, just click the link and join in.
The class type will vary daily so there’s something for everyone – and if you can’t join us on the day, don’t worry, each class will be available on this page, so you can watch again at your leisure!
The provisional timetable is shown below but please keep an eye on our website calendar, which will be kept up to date with the latest classes.
Lockdown Fitness Class Timetable
Week Commencing 11 January
Daily at 12.00-12.45 GMT
- Monday – Cardio HIIT “High intensity interval workout” with warmup and a range of different body weighted exercises
- Tuesday – Pilates – Toby’s top ten core strength moves
- Wednesday – Midweek stretch, mobility, balance and coordination
- Thursday – Cardio HIIT “High intensity interval workout” with warmup and a range of different body weighted exercises
- Friday – Pure strength – How to use your body weight and home apparatus (chairs, tables and even bottles of wine!) to get a great workout
Disclaimer: We are trying to make our classes suitable for all. However, if you are less athletic, you may prefer attend the Pilates & Stretch classes only. If you are not sure whether a class is suitable for you, please contact Toby in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Toby Garbett
Toby Garbett is an Olympian and two-time World Champion, who is also an experienced Pilates Instructor, Personal Trainer and Level 2 Triathlon Coach.
“I like to think that my approach to fitness and well being is unique and this has been developed through my own experiences as an Olympic athlete. With access to some of the world’s leading coaches, physiotherapists, nutritionists and sport psychologists, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and understanding about what it takes to succeed. I bring my indepth understanding of focus, motivation and self belief into my work with clients and can help them achieve their goals, whether they are complete beginners, returning to fitness after a break or competing for competition.”
Watch the classes now
Tuesday 12th January
Wednesday 13th January
Thursday 14th January